Re: [Karlnet] Turbocell NDIS

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Turbocell NDIS
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 13:19:24 -0600
For Windows, I think the name that is reported on link tests is the name of the
computer.

For Linux, the reported name can be specified in this line of the config.opts
file:

module "wavelan2_cs" opts "port_type=3 license=<license key> protocol=1
channelautoselect=1 pp=<passphrase> station_name='My Station Name'"