RE: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 12:03:45 -0700
>If your agenda
>is anything other than to glean information from this list that will
>help you make your TurboCell network a little better, then I for one
>am not interested in hearing you pitch your bitch.  Constructive
>criticism is one thing, but insults, name-calling, and flames are
>another entirely.

Brian, the reason that I joined this list was to offer my help and first-hand
experience at running WISPs since the days of the Lucent 900MHz equipment.
Maybe I did get a little abusive with my politician comment.  Sorry if I'm a
little infuriated with Karlnet's complete lack of real support for their
customers.  Karlnet seems to pick and choose which questions they will answer.
Personally, I regret that I ever got involved with Karlnet.