RE: [Karlnet] Three different AP1000 keep loosing one card

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Three different AP1000 keep loosing one card
From: "Dan Metcalf" <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 22:42:05 -0500
On cpe's I use the defaults, on the AP'S I use much higher numbers.

When we first upgraded our AP's to v4.31 code, we had the default storm
protection set and had enabled the "IP ARP CACHE" and that was causing a
similar problem to what you had described.

Dan Metcalf
Wireless Broadband Systems
http://www.wbsysnet.com/
781-577-2780