Re: [Karlnet] Suggestion for a custom made karlnet bridge

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Suggestion for a custom made karlnet bridge
From: Roger Boggs <rogerboggs@att.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:34:34 -0500
Is the FlashRom module still available?  Couldn't find any references to it
on the revamped KarlNet web site.

Was looking today at the Via EPIA
motherboards trying to find what LAN chipset/emulation they used (I think it
will used drivers for the RealTek 8139) and went to the KN site to check for
compatible NIC hardware list and couldn't find that either.