[Karlnet] Anyone see anything glaringly wrong here?

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Anyone see anything glaringly wrong here?
From: "Norm Young" <npyoung@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 21:51:39 -0700
I've hooked my first RG/Karlnet CPE up to the network, and it doesn't work.
I can connect to the AP using an XP laptop with an Orinoco card and see the
AP the backhaul, router, and the Internet.  But when I try the RG (running
SR-4000, the SOHO single NAT software) with bridging "on", Watchdog Timer
"on" all else "off" under "General Setup", I can see the AP in the TurboCell
Station Entries,  can do a link test, but nada else.  Can't ping the AP or
the backhaul (but can ping the CPE).  For the moment, I'm bridging all
protocols on the AP, and like I said, it seems to work fine with the laptop,
but go to the RG (which is setup the same as my backhaul---and the backhaul
works fine) and nothing.

Any ideas?

Norm