RE: [Karlnet] PRISM II 100mW card and Karlnet TC V4.02

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] PRISM II 100mW card and Karlnet TC V4.02
From: "Tony " <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 02:40:52 -0400
Norm

When I do the calcs at 11Mb the theoretical number should be about
-73dBm at the laptop and -77dBm at the AP.  Hmm Give me the lat/long and
antenna heights I want to run an path profile using RF software I have,
on the link and see what I come up with ;)

When you say LOS, how are you verify good fresnel zone clearance??

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group
Office: 908-996-7995