CT-User

Re: [ct-user] help with cabrillo

To: didier@cox.net, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] help with cabrillo
From: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:33:09 -0700
Hi Didier,
If I understand your question correctly all you need to do is to type in WRITELOG in the callsign field while CT is open and running. In other words, instead of typing in a callsign like you would during the contest you type in WRITELOG at the end of the contest and then CT makes the various different files in your CT folder. These files will have the named you used when you gave CT a file name for the contest (example: CQWWDX04) and you will see CQWWDX04.bin, .bad, .all, etc, except for the Cabrillo log. It will be named as the callsign you used. I find it easier to find these files by listing the files in the CT folder by listing them by date and time order, that will group all your WRITELOG files together.
GL & 73

didier@cox.net wrote:

Hi,
I have a .BIN file generated by CT which I need to convert to Cabrillo for
submission for our club's contest effort. I have installed CT for Win but I
have no idea how to enter the command WRITELOG to generate the Cabrillo.
I am a complete CT novice (in case that was not obvious).
Thanks in advance
73,
Didier KO4BB

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://gocoastguard.com