CT-User

[ct-user] Forcing '0 point' QSOs.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Forcing '0 point' QSOs.
From: Wilbert Knol" <w.knol@niwa.cri.nz (Wilbert Knol)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 09:25:47 1300
Dear Contesters,

The ZM2K log has a few '10 minute rule' violations. I need to stop CT
from claiming points for these QSOs. Yet I am reluctant to delete
them from the log, but I can't find a way of achieving this.

The station worked may want to claim us as a valid QSO, and quite
possibly as a double multiplier. They may end up being penalised
if the QSO doesn't show up in our log.

A way around this problem is to submit a separate checklog, but I
would much rather mark the QSO '0 points' and leave it in the log.

Any thoughts on this?

Wilbert, ZL2BSJ