CT-User

Jumpy band-changing during FD

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Jumpy band-changing during FD
From: Tom@utd.com (Tom Lindtveit)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 17:21:10 -0400
None of our CT run stations could get to the "SAT" band. What A pain. I =
thought it was just murphy reminding us he was there. I guess its a real =
bug. Tom, N2GQS

>IN OUR NOVICE TENT WE COULDN'T GET IT TO STICK TO 10n/15n/ETC. -- IT=20
>WOULD JUMP TO THE NEXT POSSIBLE ENTRY.  COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT.  WE =
>ALSO=20
>NOTICED THE JUMPINESS -- BUT THE OTHER STATIONS WOULD POSITION ON THE=20
>NOVICE BANDS SO I FIGURE I CAN CLEAN IT UP POST CONTEST.
>DAVE N6DLU

>On Mon, 24 Jun 1996, Randy Powell wrote:

>> Did anyone else notice that Version 9.27 makes it very difficult to=20
.>> change bands (Control-F1/F2) without waiting a long time for CT =
change=20
>> bands?  Several of our ops reported being able to change up okay, but =

>> not down.  Is this a bug?  Anyone have the appropriate insecticide?
>>=20
.>> 73, Randy NZ6N

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org