[CQ-Contest] Team J62K promotes YOTA

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Team J62K promotes YOTA
From: Kyle Chavis <wa4pgm@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2024 15:17:22 -0400
Team J62K is happy to promote Youth on the Air (YOTA). We're looking for
team players between the ages of 18-30 eager to experience the thrill of
endless pile ups. We're especially looking for "first time travelers" to
experience operating in a Multi category environment during the 2025 CQWW
WPX SSB contest. March 25 - April 1. You must hold a valid amateur radio
license and passport.
Your willingness to work as a team will be required always. Duties include
installing antennas, rolling out feed lines, configuring the station and so
on. And after all is said and done we must dismantle everything to store
before going home.
In between all of that fun each person will help with the chores like
cooking, cleaning, setting the table, and that happens 2 or 3 times each
day. Sorry it’s not a family vacation but you’ll have a great time, eat
lots of food, laugh, joke, huge pileups, and make new friends.
Download the application at: J62K.COM <http://j62k.com/>
Donations are welcomed, all funds received will go towards the youth's
travel.
Good Luck,
Kyle, WA4PGM,J68KC