Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest University

To: "'Albert Crespo'" <f5vhj@proton.me>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest University
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 13:40:52 -0400
Hi AL:

The Hope Hotel phones are overloaded today. Huge pile up. Guys are getting
through now, so please keep trying.
The Hope Hotel has determined that this is the only way they will take
reservations. I wish there was a better system, but it is what it is.

Please be patient - they are doing their best.

73
Tim K3LR