Re: [CQ-Contest] WW WPX Director update

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW WPX Director update
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 15:58:59 -0400
Thank you Bud for your hard work with this contest and also a big thanks to
Randy for once again filling in as director!

I hope that WPX will consider reinstating the unassisted category.  It is a
very fun contest.

73,
John KK9A

Tim Duffy k3lr wrote:

Bud, AA3B has resigned as director of the WW WPX contest. On behalf of the
WWROF board of directors I have accepted his resignation and thanked him for
his contributions. The 2024 WW WPX phone results have been posted to
http://cqwpx.com The 2024 WW WPX CW results will be posted soon.

Randy, K5ZD will become the WW WPX interim director. Randy will serve in
this capacity until a permanent solution is identified.

73,

Tim K3LR