Re: [CQ-Contest] Rigrunner 4005I substitute?

To: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rigrunner 4005I substitute?
From: George Skoubis <geo.skoubis@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 20:41:35 -0700
I bought a DLI DIN Relay IV for a little less than $200.00

Very honestly I haven’t hooked it up yet but I do have two of their AC remote
switches and they are very very nice.

 The DIN Relay IV has 8 relays and they can handle 12 amps.   You will need to
wire up your own power poles as this has terminal blocks.

  The unit has a built-in web server so you have to connect to your network via
VPN / etc and then access the web server.

  There are also scripting options or Node-Red flows that work with the DLI
(digital-loggers.com) devices.

  The A/C switches are really popular with the Node-Red ham radio group fellows
(I use mine to switch my Astron power supplies / Rotor controller / Computers
and amplifiers (the 120v switch powers a contactor that switches the 240v for
my Alpha and FlexRadio amps).

  I think I purchased the A/C switches and the DIN Relay from Amazon.

  I do think the 4005i is very nice, I just ran out of patience.

73,
George / W7GES
Sent from my iPad