[CQ-Contest] 2023 Oceania DX Contest results

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2023 Oceania DX Contest results
From: Brian Miller via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 18:34:35 +1100
Hi everyone

The Oceania DX (OCDX) Contest Committee is pleased to advise that the
results for the 2023 OCDX contest have been published on our web site at
www.oceaniadxcontest.com <http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com>  .

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for your participation to
make this another fantastic Oceania DX party.

Thanks to some of the best solar conditions since the peak of solar cycle
23, most of the activity and fun was on the high bands. The numbers of QSOs
on the 15M and 10M bands are the highest we've ever seen and many new
records were set for each of these bands. On the other hand, conditions were
only average on 20M and generally poor to very poor on the lower bands.

A reminder that the 2024 contest will be held over the first two full
weekends of October as follows:

Phone Section: 06:00 UTC Saturday 5 October to 06:00 UTC Sunday 6 October
2024

CW Section: 06:00 UTC Saturday 12 October to 06:00 UTC Sunday 13 October
2024

We look forward to seeing you again in October!

Please email info@oceaniadxcontest.com <mailto:info@oceaniadxcontest.com>
if you have any queries about the contest.

73 from

Oceania DX Contest Committee (Lee VK3GK, Phil VK4FH, Brian VK3MI/ZL1AZE,
Tony VK3TZ, Diane VK4DI, Grant VK5GR, Karsono YB0NDT, Mike ZL1AXG, Holger
ZL3IO)

www.oceaniadxcontest.com <http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com>