[CQ-Contest] WPX Contest Plaques available for sponsorship

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX Contest Plaques available for sponsorship
From: Doug Grant <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:00:53 +0000
Several plaques have become available for sponsorship for the CQ WPX SSB
and CW contests.

Please see https://cqwpx.com/plaques/ for the complete list.

If you are interested in sponsoring a plaque, please contact me directly.
The cost is USD55 per plaque and I ask for a 3-year commitment (you only
have to pay for one year at a time).

Your sponsorship is a donation to the World Wide Radio Operators Foundation
(WWROF) and is tax-deductible for U.S. taxpayers who itemize deductions.

73,

Doug K1DG
CQ WPX Contest Plaque Manager