Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX RTTY Contest Practices

To: Ed W0YK <ed@w0yk.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX RTTY Contest Practices
From: Barry Jacobson <bdj@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 19:23:52 -0500
Ed Muns W0YK is one of the greatest living hams. World RTTY expert.
Member  of CQ Hall of Fame. Big honor to get email from him. Last week
we got email from noted author Ward Silver N0AX about the NA CW
Sprint. Had the privilege to work him on air, as well. One of the high
points of contesting for me, when working the all-time greats. Many
other top ops, as well. Like shooting some baskets with Michael
Jordan.

Good luck to all.

Barry WA2VIU
--