[CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner presented by ICOM - This Friday!

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner presented by ICOM - This Friday!
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 11:32:58 -0500
This Friday, February 9 is the 2024 Orlando Contest Dinner! There are still
(very limited) tickets available at

https://floridacontestgroup.square.site

If you were unsure about whether you would be able to attend, or missed the
previous announcements, there is still time to get a ticket. Your dinner
ticket buys you a BBQ buffet dinner as well as 807s, tea, lemonade, and
soft drinks, plus one entry into our raffle for one of fabulous prizes! The
grand prize this year, thanks to N9JA and our friends at ICOM, is a brand
new IC7610 transceiver!

Please reach out to me if you have any questions about the dinner!

73,
Chris W4WF
President, FCG

--