[CQ-Contest] 2024 MnQP tomorrow. . .

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2024 MnQP tomorrow. . .
From: "K0RC Citlink.net" <K0RC@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 23:00:31 -0600
Hello MWAers and all out of state Minnesota QSO Party "chasers". . .

The *FINAL 2024 MnQP Chronology Rev 11.14* Excel workbook has been posted for downloading from this URL:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dkgdpzhneijoj4o/AACBTSDmV1WMQOWiDUygxelTa?dl=0

This tool will help you identify all 87 Minnesota counties that will be activated tomorrow and provide the answer to /"*Who will be where, starting at what time, and for how long?*/*"*

We have 84 stations registered, of which 65 are fixed, 13 are mobile, and 6 are rovers. This year your challenge will be to achieve a clean sweep within the 10-hour contest period. The full rules, APRS stations, Maps, and additional resources can be found on the Minnesota Wireless Association website here:

https://www.w0aa.org/mn-qso-party/

Please come and join our party! This year promises to establish new records. Southern areas of the state are calling for 50+ degree weather, clear roads, and mostly sunny skies. Yeah, this is tank tops, shorts, and sneakers weather for us Minnesotans up here!

We hope to see you in our logs!

73 de Bob - *KØRC *in MN (with my brother Al, *KD8FS *as navigator this year)