Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ back issues

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ back issues
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 09:36:31 -0400
Steve,

I have (I think) all of 2023 and some of 2022 I’d be happy to mail you, no
charge.

My way of saying thank you for all the KL7 QSO’s over the years.

Email me directly what address you’d like me to use please.

You may need to be a little bit patient.  I am not in town every day and Canada
Post runs dogsleds this
time of year ☺

Mike VE9AA
Hey all,Somehow I spaced out on renewing NCJ at least a year ago.  Just
rectified that, but I do try to keep a radio related reading library here, so I
would like to get a hand on issues I missed.  Don't see any way to get them
directly from ARRL, but I do remember seeing back issues floating around at
Dayton.Any idea who might have them?Steve KL7SB Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22
Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone

        VE9AA
Mike - Keswick Ridge, NB, Canada