[CQ-Contest] Termination of the RTTY NS (RTTY NCCC Sprint) half hour Thu

To: NCCC Main Reflector <nccc@groups.io>, NCCC-blue <nccc-blue@groups.io>, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Reflector: Rtty" <rtty@groups.io>, "groups.io" <rttydigital@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Termination of the RTTY NS (RTTY NCCC Sprint) half hour Thursday night contest.
From: Ed Radlo via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:02:38 +0000 (UTC)
To All RTTY Enthusiasts:
A few months ago, the team that manages this contest, which has been sponsored
by the NCCC (Northern California Contest Club) for many years, conducted an
in-depth study at whether this half hour Thursday night contest is still
viable, given the low and declining participation experienced over the past
couple of years.
Unfortunately, since this study of a few months ago, the participation in the
RTTY NS has declined even further.  Therefore, the contest management team has
come to the painful conclusion that it is time to say farewell to the Thursday
night RTTY NS, effective immediately.
I and my colleagues on the contest management team, and more generally in the
NCCC at large, look forward to working you all in future RTTY contests.
Unfortunately, it won't be in the RTTY NS.
73,  Ed Radlo  AJ6V