Re: [CQ-Contest] Where do you Upload your logs?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Where do you Upload your logs?
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 03:18:19 +0000
After a contest, copies of my contest log go to the contest adjudicator, Super
Check Partial, and my primary station log in DXKeeper.

Everything in my DXK log also ends up in LOTW, eQSL, Clublog, and QRZ.

LOTW and Clublog have the most utility to me, for my wallpaper-hunting pursuits.

I feed eQSL and QRZ mostly just because it's trivial to do so, so why not?

--

Michael Adams | mda@n1en.org<mailto:mda@n1en.org>