Re: [CQ-Contest] How to submit ARRL SS overlay entry?

To: Barry W2UP <w2up.co@gmail.com>, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How to submit ARRL SS overlay entry?
From: Ed Kucharski <k3dne@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:55:36 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Barry,
Several of us on the N1MM reflector had the same question earlier this week.
It is kinda hidden behind a drop down "button".
If you click on the radio button for single operators (the button called "Only
one" for "How many people operated under the call used during the contest?"),
the section where you can select the overlay category appears, along with
(below) the questions related to assistance (Unlimited category) and age (Youth
overlay).
73,
Ed K3DNE