Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rate Record

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rate Record
From: "Timo Klimoff" <timo.klimoff@dnainternet.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 08:19:38 +0200
Before CQWW started to publish QSO rates on their website, I collected the
best rates to my www-site. These have been updated last time around 2013:

https://www.qsl.net/oh1noa/rates.htm

Also I noticed later that N5TJ at VP2E was multi-2/multi-single (this is
only TJ's part of the rate), not SO.

73 Timo OH1NOA/OH1NA