Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rate Record

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rate Record
From: kq2m@kq2m.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 12:47:58 -0500

Congrats to Manu!

In the 2023 CQWWSSB I broke the 60 minute US rate record - most qso's ever made by a single op while
operating stateside - this past weekend as KQ2M.

KQ2M made 330 qso's in 60 minutes on 10 SSB with a peak 10 qso rate of 580.6 and peak
100 qso rate of 378.2 according to CT.

I believe that I am the only single op to ever break the 300 qso / 60 min barrier
while using a stateside callsign.

73

Bob, KQ2M

Congratulations to LU9ESD for breaking W2SC/8P5A's QSO rate record in the recent CQWW Phone contest while operating from 6Y1V. Manu made 439 QSOs in
60 minutes on 20m and he made 10,857 total QSOs.  Amazing job!

John KK9A