[CQ-Contest] Final date for submitting 2023 OCDX contest logs is 31 Octo

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Final date for submitting 2023 OCDX contest logs is 31 October
From: Brian Miller via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 14:15:56 +1100
Hi everyone

Thanks to everyone who joined the 2023 Oceania DX (OCDX) contest!

A reminder that the logs are due to be submitted by 31 October 2023.

Even if you only made a few QSOs we would be grateful if you could submit a log
as every log helps us to improve the accuracy of the scoring in our log
checking process.

The log should be in Cabrillo format and submitted using the form on our web
page at https://ocdx.contesting.com/submitlog.php. Please see our web site or
contact us at info@oceaniadxcontest.com <mailto:info@oceaniadxcontest.com>  if
you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your log.

Thank you and 73

Brian VK3MI ZL1AZE

For Oceania DX Contest Committee

www.oceaniadxcontest.com <http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com>