[CQ-Contest] 2023 OCDX Phone contest is on this weekend

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2023 OCDX Phone contest is on this weekend
From: Brian Miller via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 11:01:00 +1100
Hi everyone

A reminder that the 78th Oceania DX (OCDX) Phone contest is happening this
weekend, starting at 06:00 UTC on 7 October. The CW event is on next weekend
starting 06:00 UTC on 14 October.

We had a record turnout last year so let’s see if we can beat that and have an
even bigger party this year. More participants = more FUN!

Remember to read the rules for the contest – you can find them at
https://www.oceaniadxcontest.com/rules

Note: The OCDX Phone Contest and the California QSO Party (CQP) contest overlap
each other for 14 hours. During this period a California station can call an
Oceania station to make a contact in both contests. Similarly, an Oceania
station can also call a California station to make a contact in both contests.
The two contest committees have been working together to make it easier for
stations to submit logs for both contests. See our web pages at
https://www.oceaniadxcontest.com and https://www.cqp.org/ocdx.html for guidance
on how California and Oceania stations can participate and submit logs in both
contests.

Reach out to info@oceaniadxcontest.com <mailto:info@oceaniadxcontest.com>  if
you have any questions.

73 and we look forwarding to seeing you in the OCDX pileups!

Brian VK3MI ZL1AZE

for OCDX Contest Committee (Lee VK3GK, Brian VK3MI/ZL1AZE, Tony VK3TZ, Diane
VK4DI, Phil VK4FH, Mike VK4QS, Grant VK5GR, Karsono YB0NDT, Mike ZL1AXG, Holger
ZL3IO)

https://www.oceaniadxcontest.com