[CQ-Contest] CQP practice tonight --check your radios and help our count

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, NCCC Main <main@nccc.groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQP practice tonight --check your radios and help our county expeditioneers
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <chris.tate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 10:48:28 -0700
Greetings all

CQP PRACTICE AND POST CONTEST NET

Although CQP starts tomorrow at 1600 utc, we have a great opportunity
tonight to both test your systems and help our many many California county
expeditions test theirs to help make CQP fun for all.

*---------------------------------------*

*Time/Date for practice:*

*7pm-8pm pacific time TONIGHT Friday October 6th/0200-0300 UTC Saturday Oct
7th. Suggest first 30 min CW and Second 30 min SSB*

*Bands 20m/40m/80m*

*recommended frequencies as per cqp rules listed here*

*https://cqp.org/Rules.html <https://cqp.org/Rules.html>*

*California participants Send CQ CQP Practice <your call>  or CQ CQP (and
prepare to be advised the contest doesn't start till 1600 hihi)
everyone pass** the standard exchange*.

*NCCC VP/Contest Chairman Chris N6WM will start taking net check-ins
immediately following practice at 3.610 Mhz LSB at 0300 UTC Saturday Oct
7th.*

we hope many of you will join us for practice and say hello at the post
practice net.

Thanks and look forward working you during this great operating event

73

Chris N6WM