Re: [CQ-Contest] Hope Hotel reservation problems

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "SMC Reflector (smc@w9smc.com)" <smc@w9smc.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Hope Hotel reservation problems
From: Jim McDonald <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 19:58:06 +0000
I called again just now (1952Z) and got a reservation for a room with a
queen-size bed,

I asked how many rooms had two beds and was told only 46 of 265 rooms do.  I'd
be curious to know what the numbers are for the now-closed Crowne Plaza.

I think many like to share a room so the Hope Hotel numbers are disappointing,
though not surprising.

Jim N7US