Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC operator write ups / comments

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC operator write ups / comments
From: Gerry Hull <vy1aaa@vy1ja.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 10:39:04 -0400
True.  I became sick on Tuesday the day I left.  When I landed I
immediately took a test, which was negative.  The next morning I felt so
bad I went to urgent care, and hospital confirmed COVID.  Unfortunately, my
wife and daughter came down with it before I isolated.

Two Amateur Radio events (Dayton 2022) and WRTC, COVID each time.  Just my
luck.

On the mend, looking forward to hearing you all on the air in WAE CW, where
I'll be remote as ZF2VE.

Get well, soon!

73

Gerry W1VE