[CQ-Contest] Farewell to Ben DL6RAI - 15 July 2023

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Farewell to Ben DL6RAI - 15 July 2023
From: "Christian Janssen" <chris@dl1mgb.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 12:28:53 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all,

included a message from Luise, DL2MLU (XYL of Ben DL6RAI). Feel free to
distribute it among the amateur radio community:

---

We want to say goodbye to Ben on July 15, 2023, from 1 to 3 p.m.
This is at a small field chapel on a hill near Stockensau (48°31'11''N
11°11'27''E). Ben liked this place very much. The small chapel can be reached
via several dirt roads (four of them in the picture, blue lines) within walking
distance. If you come by car, please park on the tar roads (red lines in the
picture), if possible, only one-sided, so that farmers with their large
tractors can pass. Cars directly at the chapel would not be appropriate.
There will be a picture and a "lectern" at the chapel. Here you will find time
your Time and space for contributions from you. As far as I'm concerned, there
aren't any further planning and there will be no priest or similar.
Unfortunately, flowers, arrangements, wreaths or similar cannot be laid down at
the chapel. I will set up a large vase for individual flowers. There is no
graveyard at the chapel.
Cards can be placed in a standing box.
Expressions of condolences on site are not desired.

---

73s Chris DL1MGB