[CQ-Contest] Remote Operating at WRTC 2022...

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Remote Operating at WRTC 2022...
From: Gerry Hull <vy1aaa@vy1ja.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 07:29:34 -0400
If you are coming to WRTC 2022 in Bologna this July, and will not be on a
team or a ref, I am working with the OC to set up a room in the HQ hotel
where we will have some remote operating positions.  I am working with
station owners to find some great QTHs outside Europe.  This is continuing
the tradition of remote operations from WRTC Boston and WRTC Germany.  If
you are interested in operating a station remotely during IARU Radiosport,
contact me.   On the other hand, if you are a multiop and are willing to
host a remote op from WRTC, let me know.

73,

Gerry W1VE