Re: [CQ-Contest] FT4 Sprint Frequencies

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, john <reillyjf@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FT4 Sprint Frequencies
From: Ed Radlo via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 18:08:03 +0000 (UTC)
 John:
The published rules on the FT4 NS Website say to use "the standard FT4
frequencies".
I believe that means 3.575, 7.047.5, 14.084, 21.140, 28.180, and 50.318.
Like you, I also tried 28.080, 21.080, and 7.080, and saw no activity there.
Most of the standard FT4 frequencies see little or no FT4 activity, except for
14.080, which is busy daily.
73, Ed AJ6V

    On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 10:55:10 AM PDT, john <reillyjf@comcast.net>