Re: [CQ-Contest] DL6RAI SK

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] DL6RAI SK
From: Barry Jacobson <bdj@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 18:52:38 -0400
Very sorry to hear. Tower work is so dangerous. Rev. Paul Bittner W0AIH
fell, as did quite a few others, if you Google ham tower fall. I am nervous
about my own ladder line dipole over my roof because of any fire hazard
from high RF anywhere in line or antenna. Run max 500W, but perhaps even
that is too much. Ham radio can be a very dangerous hobby, unfortunately.

Only good news from here on.

Barry WA2VIU

--
Barry Jacobson