[CQ-Contest] Fwd: [FQP] K8MR/M Preliminary Report

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [FQP] K8MR/M Preliminary Report
From: K8MR via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 13:27:17 +0000 (UTC)
Ordinarily 3830.com is the place to report contest scores, but I won't have my
Florida QSO Party score available for at least several days until I can
transcribe the recordings, around 8 hours, of my in-motion QSOs. But it was a
blast, aside from the blasts from mother nature in the form of severe
thunderstorms affecting much of Florida over the weekend.
Thanks to all who took part and chased us mobiles around the state!

73  -  Jim  K8MR