[CQ-Contest] Jan 2023 NAQP CW and SSB Final Results

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Jan 2023 NAQP CW and SSB Final Results
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 11:39:13 -0500
The January 2023 NAQP CW and NAQP SSB Final Results have been published at the links below. Thanks to all who joined the fun in January. Special thanks to contest managers N2NL and AC0W, and to N6TR for the log checking work. WA7BNM's custom programming at NCJWEB.COM keeps our NCJ contests running smoothly, year after year. We hope to hear all of you again in August for the next running of the North American QSO Parties.

CW Results
https://ncjweb.com/naqp-scores/cwnaqp012023.pdf

SSB Results
https://ncjweb.com/naqp-scores/ssbnaqp012023.pdf