Re: [CQ-Contest] SSB Waveforms

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SSB Waveforms
From: David Gilbert <ab7echo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 13:52:20 -0700

"Processed" covers a pretty wide range of possibilities, but if you knew what kind of processing (logarithmic, etc) you wanted you could create the waveforms yourself graphically.  There are several free online graphical calculators that can take the mathematical description and give you a visual representation.  I'm not smart enough to give you the formula, but I bet somebody here is.

Example (first one that popped up on Google) --- https://www.desmos.com/calculator

73,
Dave AB7E