[CQ-Contest] CW NA Sprint Photos

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, CTDXCC <ctdxcc@lists.kkn.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW NA Sprint Photos
From: n3bb@mindspring.com
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 14:44:45 +0000
Based on N6TR's (der Data-Meister extraordinaire) outstanding preparation of
the "tables and charts" summarizing the recent CW NA Sprint, Ward, N0AX has
issued an excellent summary of the results.

It's my assignment to write the full article for the NCJ print magazine and web
expanding on these (with great assistance from Ward as editor), and part of
this is to utilize a few (usually three or four) photos showing some of the
Sprint operators. I have a pretty good group of "usual suspects" who post
outstanding results, but also would like to highlight some newer ops and/or
those who are doing something "wild and crazy" like operating from a mountain
top location or a semi-deserted island. If you have a photo, preferably
including you at your operating position, please send it to me for possible use
on the full magazine article.

Thanks in advance, and 73,
Jim N3BB
n3bb@mindspring.com (http://mindspring.com/)