[CQ-Contest] Minnesota QSO Party on Saturday

To: Minn Wireless Assn <mwa@w0aa.org>, cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Minnesota QSO Party on Saturday
From: "K0RC Citlink.net" <K0RC@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 18:10:03 -0600
Greetings MWAers and all Contesters. . .

The *Minnesota QSO Party* launches tomorrow (Saturday 5-Feb-2023 at 14:00 UTC) and runs for 10 hours straight. We are looking for your participation. Please give us a call on all the bands!

Download my annual Excel workbook that will help you find the fixed, rover, and mobile stations. And with the favorable solar conditions, make sure to check out 15 and 10 meters too. The mobile window is typically xx.040 to xx.050 with fixed stations operating above and below.

Here is the link to download the workbook from my Dropbox site: https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public/MnQP%20Workbooks

Many mobiles will be running APRS to help you track them as they travel around the state. And here is the link to the *MnQP website* with the rules, activity map, and other information.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN