Re: [CQ-Contest] Filtering RBN feeds/Self spotting Gotcha

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Filtering RBN feeds/Self spotting Gotcha
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 11:09:51 -0500
Actually, I know what you mean in contests with more sharply-defined skip patterns.  I didn't find it problematical in the 160 test - I just looked at the N1MM spectrum display for a place that didn't have a visible signal trace for the last 5 minutes or so.  Often, there would be spotted stations shown as being there in the last 10 minutes, but I never heard any of them.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.