Re: [CQ-Contest] FTDX10 and FTDX101MP vs. FT1000MP

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FTDX10 and FTDX101MP vs. FT1000MP
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 10:17:53 -0500
Bob please post a summary of your direct responses regarding the
FTDX10/FTDX101MP. At one time I was also owned a number of Yaesu FT1000MP
Mark-Vs

I am also wondering what transceiver contesters are buying now that the
Elecraft K3/K3S is a silent key.

John KK9A

kq2m wrote:

Hi,

I'm hearing very good things about these two new radios FTDX10 and
FTDX101MP - I'm wondering what, if anything, you have heard and how they
compare to the FT1000MP which I have used for the past 25 years?

I would especially appreciate hearing from long-time FT1000MP users who
recently tested one or both radios.

Please reply off-reflector to kq2m at kq2m.com

Tnx & 73

Bob, KQ2M