Re: [CQ-Contest] Sliding Footswitches

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sliding Footswitches
From: Bob Grubic <bobgrubic@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 15:25:23 -0800
Scott,

I took a piece of plywood 10 x 13 inches, put some rubber feet under it,
and fixed a foot pedal on top next to a small piece of 2 x 4 inch wood.
Both the foot pedal and 2 x 4 are fixed on top of the wood so they don't
move. I rest my foot on the pedal (and the plywood so it doesn't move
around) and press on the pedal when I need to. The 2 x 4 helps me know
where my foot and the pedal are when I'm not actually pressing on the
pedal. When I operate portable, I have to take the whole thing with me, but
it works great. I'll send you a picture privately.  GL 73 Bob NC6Q