Re: [CQ-Contest] Whither CQ WW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Whither CQ WW
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 09:45:13 -0400
I'm prepared to believe that other contests are even worse, but is 50 spots in the last 12 hours (see DX Summit) for both running stations at W3LPL really a lot?  4 an hour? My point was that if you have the capability, spotting all S&P QSOs helps everybody.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.