Re: [CQ-Contest] [QSOParty] 2022 Alabama QSO Party This Weekend

To: QSOParty@groups.io, CWOps Reflector <cwops@groups.io>, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [QSOParty] 2022 Alabama QSO Party This Weekend
From: ku8e <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 11:01:03 -0400
Tom It's too bad the date of the AQP was changed  to same day as the NA CW
Sprint. If it wasn't for that K4BAI and I would do a full-time rover effort and
activate many Alabama countries as W4AN as we've done in the past I think it
was changed a couple years ago. Y'all moved it to a bad weekend with the WAE
SSB and FOC QSO Party as well as the Sprint going on. That's going to take away
activity from the AQP.Jeff KU8E Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Tom W4NBS <w4nbs@bellsouth.net> Date:
9/5/22  11:49 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: QSOParty@groups.io, CWOps Reflector
<cwops@groups.io>, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com> Cc: Larry
K4AB <larry.k4ab@gmail.com> Subject: [QSOParty] 2022 Alabama QSO Party This
Weekend All,The AQP will be conducted this coming weekend from1500 UTC
September 10, 2022 to 0300 UTC September 11, 2022.The rules can be found at the
link below.alabamacontestgroup.org/aqp/rules73, Tom, W4NBS

 _._,_._,_    Groups.io Links:   You receive all messages sent to this group.
  View/Reply Online (#2090) |  Reply To Group  | Reply To Sender   |  Mute This
Topic  | New Topic    Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner |  Unsubscribe
[ku8e@ku8e.com] _._,_._,_