Re: [CQ-Contest] WAE

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WAE
From: John Laney <k4bai@ku8e.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 21:43:35 -0400
Yes, Bill.  the official WAE rules on the website say:  "The use of DX spotting nets is allowed in all categories."  That rule, combining single op and single op assisted in one category is what caused G3SXW and other prominent UK stations to stop operating in the contest.  Good luck and much fun in WAE!  73, John, K4BAI.