[CQ-Contest] Magazine archives

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Magazine archives
From: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 15:47:06 +0000
"Have fun trying to figure out how search works."

I don't know why anybody would use archive.org  (The Internet Wayback
Machine") for anything.

The U.S. National Archives, at archives.gov, isn't any better.

Since I bought a new Win 10 machine a couple years ago I've been using
Microsoft's built-in "Bing" search engine and I like it. Type "YASME" into
Bing and the very first result is MY BOOK at the YASME Foundation web site.
Haha I win.

Years ago I had a GF with a PhD in anthropology who had reinvented herself
as a database guru. She worked at the Yale School of Management. Her mind
worked in mysterious ways.

cain K1TN

archive.org is also a wonderful resource.. Callbooks, 73 Magazine, Ham
Radio Magazine, QST, etc..

Have fun trying to figure out how search works - just gotta keep playing
with it

- Rob NH6V