Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU Radiosport

To: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU Radiosport
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 14:11:00 -0500
Thats also was gonna be the second thought.

Wouldn't it be neat for those of us not skilled enough,  OR maybe have the skills, but not the time to enter in all the various contests to qualify for a spot if they allowed us non WRTC Teams, to still outside the official competition, to still form teams and compete anyway with all the exact same rules?

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET