Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: ARRL Digital Contest log help

To: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>, reflector cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: ARRL Digital Contest log help
From: David Hachadorian <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 16:58:06 -0700
 I also used WSJT-X for the contest.  After the contest, I opened a new ARRL-DIGI log in N1MM Logger and imported the ADI.  Then do N1MM/tools/rescore current contest, and it will do all the distance-based scoring for you, so you can submit your score to 3830.  Then, create a Cabrillo file.  The ARRL robot accepted mine on the first shot.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL