[CQ-Contest] BCC Dinner Ham Radio Friedrichshafen

To: 'CQ-Contest Reflector' <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] BCC Dinner Ham Radio Friedrichshafen
From: Christian Janssen DL1MGB <chris@dl1mgb.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 20:41:22 +0200
Hi Contesters,

finally, we will meet again for the Ham Radio fair in Friedrichshafen this
year. Besides our booth A1-290 where you can find cold drinks AND contesters
for a nice chat we would like to joinus at the traditional BCC Dinner on
Saturday June 25th, 2022 at 18:30 CEST.

Bookings can be made on our website: http://www.bavarian-contest-club.de/1091

Pre-sales is possible until June 12th. After this date, we will only sell
remaining tickets (if there will be any after pre-sales) at our booth at the
Ham Radio weekend.

CU in Friedrichshafen!

73s Chris DL1MGB