Re: [CQ-Contest] Santa Fe, NM Contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Santa Fe, NM Contesting
From: David Gilbert <ab7echo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 20:02:44 -0700

Not everyone has the time, money, room, or XYL support to build his own station.  I know that I certainly didn't have enough of those to build a decent setup when I was still working.  If he's an experienced contest operator he might reasonably not want to be constrained by physical or financial limits if he has other options available to him ... hence his query.  It's a hobby, not an obligation.

Dave  AB7E