[CQ-Contest] interference in so2r station

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] interference in so2r station
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:03:44 +0300
I have 2 radios in a SO2R setup.

Antennas are monoband yagis about 30m (90ft) far each other in different towers (10-40m) and dipoles in lower bands.

I have both low power (dunestar 600) and high power bandpass filters (LBS)

Radios are yaesu fields and amplifiers are OM 2000.

I am ok between 20 and 15m (zero interference) but I have interference especially from 40 to 20m and from 20 to 10m

From 40 to 20 which is the most worst problem is 9S in whole band with 5W and goes 9+10 with 500W. In other bands combination I have also problem but less (about 1-4 S)

I bypassed an 6x2 antenna switch I use with same result.

Any thought what to look for or what to test?

73 Kostas SV1DPI